Data Analyst (Tableau)
- Collaborative, dynamic culture
- Advanced on-the-job training programs
- Comprehensive salary & remuneration packages
One of the world's most renowned FMCG organization, our client possesses a 24/7 center of operational excellence across various geographic time zones to maximize efficiencies, at a global scale. Currently on the lookout for a Data Analyst (Tableau), the incumbent will be able to outline business opportunities to solve, interpret and articulate rations across different business functions.
A qualified Data Analyst (Tableau) should possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree of equivalent in Finance, Accounting or business-related major
- Building reports and dashboards using Tableau (preferred) or other equivalent reporting tools
- Experience in programming languages like Python, R and SAS will be an added advantage
- Solid experience in VBA, Excel (or other more sophisticated reporting tools), etc.
Please click APPLY NOW if this fits what you're looking for or ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #247857. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.