- Flexible working environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Outstanding career development opportunities
About the Role
- Develop and maintain business data solution system.
- Prepare documentation, user, and operation guide.
- Analyse data to provide solutions and solve problems relating to a business's customers.
- Collaborate with development team to ensure project is delivered according to the requirements and deadline.
- Create and lead guided, multifaceted analytic studies for large volumes of data.
- Be involved in functional testing to meet deliverables.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or other related fields.
- Minimum 6 years' relevant work experience such as Data Analyst, Data Management and Data Warehousing.
- Proficient SQL scripting skills.
- Broad knowledge in R, SWL, Python, and Java.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate great communication abilities and able to make effective decisions to meet business objectives.
- Able to converse well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sher Wyn at Sherwyn.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend