With their strong presence in Malaysia, our client is a leader in their market and is growing rapidly in the country. They are currently expanding and is looking for a good talent to join their growing team in Malaysia.
In summary, this role requires you to manage security matters - implementation, monitoring, defense and response. You will need to conduct security monitoring on network, applications and systems. In this role, you are also required to support in documentation and updating security policies. The role will also be driving security projects for the organisation.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder in the field of Information Security/Computer Science etc
- Good experience and knowledge on security technology (Burpsuite, Nessus, Nmap)
- Knowledgeable in IT security, web security, mobile security, laptop security etc
- Experienced in script writing or programming (Phyton, Shell, C, etc)
- Well versed in Linux OS
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710