Customer Service / Client relations Supervisor / Team lead
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Accessible via public transport
- Regional exposure to work with multiple countries
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently expanding and is looking for multiple Supervisor / Lead - Customer Service. This is a supervisory role.
- Supervise and coach juniors and and staffs under you (approximately 15 people) on all Customer service / data management related matters
- Ensure all outbound shipments data are completed by the staffs accordingly
- Ensure all inbound cleansing and data classification are completed accordingly
- Submit monthly reports and establish future action plans
- Organise appropriate shift hours for each staffs within the team
- Responsible for the logistic outbound and inbound data entry, ensuring that all transport and customs requirements are met.
- At least Diploma/ Degree in any relevant field, with at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Willing to work on flexible shift hours on a rotational basis (shift allowance will be provided regardless if you are on normal or night shift)
- Any candidate with supervisory experience within the following industry - Travel Agency, banking, financial service, Customer Service, Content Review, Data Management, Master Data, KYC
- Ability to supervise up to 15 agents or more.
- Knowledge in basic Excel, pivot table.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710