Customer Service / Accounts Admin - Korean Speaker (Fresh Grad)
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Accessible via Public Transport
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within the global Manufacturing industries. Being a publicly listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for Multiple Position - across customer service / Accounts Admin
There are various positions for Junior & Senior
- Responsible for handling calls and providing customer support.
- Provide cutting-edge customer service in a confident and knowledgeable manner.
- Achieve and maintain required sales metrics and goals
- Conduct data entry, documentation, and case management.
- Capable of customer management and. Can negotiate, overcome objections, and/or up-sell/cross-sell.
Accounts Admin -
- Assist in preparation of regular reports and updating daily report.
- Prepare payment vouchers and prompt issuance of payments, credit control and follow up on payment collection.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
- Maintain proper filing systems, ensure effective documents controls for retrieval.
- Perform ad-hoc admin and marketing task.
- Available for fresh graduate. Malaysian with korean proficiency or taken TOPIK test is encouraged to apply
- Good command of Korean Language is a MUST (native or non-native speaker(malaysian) are accepted)
- Candidate with relevant experience will be advantageous
- A great team player with the determination to push things further
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may email your CV directly to: Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning Thai Speaker
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710