- Opportunity to join an established and leading food manufacturer in Malaysia
- Attractive remuneration package.
About the client
Our client is a industry leading international food manufacturer in Malaysia. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking motivated and independent leader for the position of Credit Controller position to be based in their manufacturing plant in Bangi, Kajang.
- Preparing and analysing financial reports in an accurate, timely and efficient manner
- Process new account application, setup credit terms and credit limit extension.
- Checking customer's credit rating with bank
- Working with sales team on timely and effective collection of all debts and customer's payments.
- Review debtors aging with sales team on the regular basis and maintaining contact with key customers to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Assisting sales team on negotiating re-payment plans with bad debts customers and resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Matching of incoming payments on a timely basis in ERP system.
- Minimum Degree holder preferably in Account Management or Operations Management.
- At least 5 years related working experiences at Senior Executive level.
- Able to speak and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good Business Acumen and Understanding.
- Costing and Accounting knowledge.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel, ERP accounting software programmes.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Lenugaa Sandran] at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)