|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM5000 - RM8000.00 per month|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading consumer companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional apply to the role of Credit Controller.
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
- Be responsible for debtor ageing while ensuring collection target are met and prepare of periodical report and ad hoc reports.
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the team.
- Give guidance and support to stakeholders on overall debt collection.
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in credit management.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Based in Kajang
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Nisha Nair] at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)