- One of the largest international banking group
- Great career growth
- Good remuneration package
Main job function is to conduct Credit Analysis for large corporate banking clients and able to present and mitigate credit risks.
- Coherently update and deliver credit analysis data, and credit risks based on facts and regulated within the Bank's guidelines.
- Conduct Credit Proposals and share the completed Credit Proposal to Credit Committee for further action.
- Involved in Credit Processing functions and work closely to support Relationship Manager and Front Officer within credit management job scope
- Follow up of financial covenants, risks alerts and data checks
- To be involve in Credit Proposal presentation to local Credit Committees
- Able to take part in ad-hoc client meetings with RM to have a better understanding on credit
- Participate in projects and discussions related to Credit Management to improve credit process efficiency.
- At least 4 years of working experience in credit management or as a credit analyst
- Must have experience in Large Corporate Credit Management
- Familiar with Credit Management and Growing Credit Knowledge
- Able to understand credit risk / financial risk with relevant working experience
How to apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #254271. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend