Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Industry leading global bank
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid working arrangements
The Role requires the analyst to be a part of Corporates/FIG Credit Analysis Team in Kuala Lumpur which supports the APAC region.
- Analysis of financial documentation and supplemental data to support lending decision-making and recommending credit requests to appropriately meet business needs.
- Undertake high quality industry, competitor, and client level analysis for Wholesale & Commercial Banking (CMB) Relationship Management (RM) Team.
- Preparing credit analyses in support of new and existing business relationships.
- Personally develop and maintain strong working relationships with Wholesale & CMB Relationship Managers / Associates along with executives in Risk to ensure that all risks to the business, financial and non-financial, are properly recognized and thoughtfully mitigated in proposals.
- Ensure that all work is delivered within agreed timeframes, PLAs and meets the required high-quality standard.
- Pro-actively suggest and design improvements in process workflow, where applicable.
- Implement the Group Compliance Policy, as applicable and maintain the Group's internal control standards.
- Chartered Accountants / Masters in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent is essential and any professional qualification (i.e. CFA, Chartered Banker) is desirable. If none, tenured experiences in credit analysis and/or credit approvals of at least 3 years will be considered.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking is mandatory, such as Securities, Treasury, Foreign Exchange, and Derivatives.
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin language capabilities are highly preferred. The analyst should be able to speak and read financial statements in Cantonese/Mandarin language.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English, proficient in credit writing in English
- Highly proficient at Excel and Word.
- Good team player with a self-starter attitude and able to work with limited supervision.
How to Apply
Contact Vighnesh Gunasegaran on +(60)3 9212 7975 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #261584. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend