Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of FP&A Business Analyst - Product Costing Accountant
This role is responsible to perform the end to end cycle of Company's product costing process which includes master data maintenance, forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Month-end closing activities related to product costing.
- Responsible for overall end to end Product Costing process which includes master data and material pricing maintenance, product costing run, variance analysis, costing release, transfer pricing updates and driving compliance according to the standard global product costing processes
- Interpret product costing data, and use knowledge & understanding of customer's business, to deliver quality variance analysis and insightful commentary to GFS Ops FP&A, Embedded Finance & wider Operations Business teams
- Proactive interaction with Operations Business teams to ensure robust master data maintenance, provide inputs and challenge outputs during product costing process
- Work with Finance teams to determine and highlight risks and opportunities throughout the product costing process
- Drive continuous improvement and standardisation of the product costing process with global Product Costing COE colleagues
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience, with cost accounting / controlling experiene
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- SAP Knowledge will be great
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in SSC / International MNC environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend