Corporate Governance / Third Party Risk Advisory consultant
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for Multiple Corporate Governance & Risk advisory analyst
Job responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain policies, procedures to drive consistent Third Party Risk Management
- Assist in the creation of overall Third Party Risk Management Program
- Act as the main liaison for third parties to provide feedback and analyse any potential gap
- Provide functional corporate governance to the company
- Participate in the creation of risk domain assessment methodology for control assessments activities within the company
- Exposure in multiple risk sectors within the scope of Finance, Bribery, Personal Data Protection, ITSecurity and much more dependng on the assignment given.
- Review residual risk determination
- Act as subject-matter expert of the company risk procedures and SOPs
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience, preferably with audit, risk management / advisory or governance background, or any relevant compliance/risk related role.
- Degree or Diploma in any relevant field or equivalent will be sufficient
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a highly dynamic & ambiguous environment
- Experience of working in a shared service centre or a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710