Corporate Finance Manager
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About the client
Our client is a fast-growing property company. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply for the role of Assistant Finance Manager.
- Undertake all strategic financial planning, monitoring and analysis of the financial health of
the Group of Companies in providing timely and accurate monthly (and other target date)
report to the stakeholders.
- Negotiate and structure financial details.
- Assess, review and predicts financial risks and returns.
- Review feasibility studies of new projects.
- Preparation of projection and documentation for fund raising / IPO exercise
- Make presentations as the ambassador of the Company to the respective stakeholders.
- Generate finance from shares/ loans.
- Be the liaison person with accountants, lawyers, banker and regulatory bodies.
- Manage the taxation portfolio
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Property or related industry, prefer someone with IPO Listing experience.
- Prefer candidates have experience in commercial + Big 4 (external auditors)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
- Customer focus and priority setting
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Lenugaa Sandran] at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend