Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Contracting
The incumbent shall be responsible for consolidating, maintaining and managing our contract register, contractual obligations, as well as ensuring accurate and up-to-date records of all contracts.
Contract Review and Analysis
- Conduct comprehensive review and analysis of 3rd parties' business contracts.
- Identify, record and flag any discrepancies, risks, or potential issues in contract terms.
Contract Database Management
- Maintain a comprehensive contract register/database with accurate and current information for all contracts.
- Input, update, and organize contract data, including key terms, parties involved, expiration dates, and obligations.
- Assist in the development and improvement of contract management processes as needed.
- Minimum 9 months - 1 year of related experience in contract management
- Paralegal experience preferred
- High level of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email me directly at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend