Compliance / Regulatory / Risk Control - Manager (logistic)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM7000 - RM9000 per month|
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Accessible via public transport
- Regional exposure to work with multiple countries
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently expanding and is looking for multiple Manager for Compliance / Regulatory / Risk Control Analyst
- Support the daily activities of your subordinates on the responsibilities as listed below
- Due diligence review of Business internal lists on denied party
- Compliance review activities on national sanctions restrictions - Sanctions Screening activities.
- Review various kind of documents to ensure legal compliance
- Advise relevant countries on queries related to the contract.
- Perform monthly audit on Sanctions screening exercise.
- Assist in trade compliance-related activities across the Asia Pacific.
- Conduct an internal quality audit on team operational tasks.
- Periodic review of all internal SOP to ensure all processes are documented and performed accordingly
- Provide forecasting analysis to assist team on capacity management
- Involved in UAT testing, or any process improvement & Automation project when required.
- Provide support to various operational teams on matters of compliance.
- At least Diploma/ Degree in any relevant field, with at least 6 years of working experience with 2 years managerial experience
- MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE is a MUST
- Relevant compliance background - banking, financial service, anti-money laundering, e-commerce, content review will be great
- For candidates without relevant compliance working experience, candidate with a relevant degree (e.g. law, logistic) is acceptable.
- Great personality with a willing to learn attitude, self-motivated, and high attention to detail.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710