- Top Leading MNC Bank
- Great working culture with regional exposure
- Attractive remuneration package
The Commercial Legal Counsel will oversee the overall global procurement contracts (technology and non-technology) to ensure they meet the Group's third-party contract standards and applicable law. Involved in analysing potential risks with contract teams and risk owners.
- Provide accurate information and advice regarding of the status of contracts to respective teams and stakeholders.
- Involves in various contracting exercise such as business process outsourcing, professional services arrangements across the global functions and businesses, HR and other functional support services, general goods, software, market data and subscription licences, escrow agreements, hardware, equipment/device purchases and outsourcing.
- Continues support on improvement initiatives in relation to the entire contract management framework.
- To collaborate and work efficiently with other legal teams across the Bank to ensure appropriate overall matter management and effective delivery of legal support and manage external legal costs.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- At least 7 years of working experience dealing with commercial contract requirements in relation to technology and non-technology procurement matters, including intellectual property and data protection.
- Experience in reviewing contracts using contract templates and/or using contract guidance or playbooks. ability to draft contract terms to meet requirements. Understanding of risk management techniques.
- Experience in contract legal support (whether through in-house or private practice) and business acumen. Candidates with Banking / FI Experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong attention to detail to highlight potential risks in contracts and errors.
- Able to work with all levels of different nationalities and from different cultures, have good judgment and strong decision-making skills.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #255803. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend