- Largest global banking and financial service providers
- Attractive perks and benefits
- Diversify culture and working environment
- Call on 1 to 29 days delinquent and over limit unsecured and secured accounts and follow up with borrowers to secure payments.
- Manage unsecured and secured accounts in the Debt Manager Collection System to prevent control flow through of accounts to 30 days past due and to achieve targeted delinquencies.
- Manage and achieve daily productivity standards in terms of attempts; contacts, PTP Kept and amount collect.
- Handle delinquent customers' request for interest waivers, queries, and complaints
- Ensure that collection actions taken are within corporate guidelines, and collection policies.
- Experience in collections/customer service/contact centre will be added advantage
- Possess good spoken English and third language proficiency will be an added advantage
- Strong persuasive, negotiation, and communication skills
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Reeve at email@example.com quoting reference number #259068. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend