Client Structure & Transaction Reviews, Senior Manager
Client Structure & Transaction Review, Senior Manager
- Multinational top leading bank
- Regional exposure in corporate banking
- Global senior stakeholder management
This role will sit under a specialised team in conducting end to end risk review for Commercial and Corporate Banking client relationship, transaction and structures following the standard code of conduct.
- To identify client risk and develop strategic client review plans covering key risk, businesses, functions, and impact sectors
- Able to read report, credit risk, financial and transactional information and financial analysis covering all aspects of the clients' profile, business activities and management.
- To mitigate risk and determine cost of action of the bank
- Work closely with relevant second line risk functions for guidance on complex risk issues and actively provide feedback for policy and process gaps and revisions required
- Prepare and submit clear, concise, factual, unbiased, thorough and timely reports.
- 10+ years of overall experience with 5+ years of experience in trade and lending (including Credit Risk) in commercial or corporate banking with a leading commercial bank, preferably with international exposure
- Thorough understanding of Banking business processes & products, risks, threats and internal controls and relevant aspects of one or more areas across corporate finance, financial accounting standards, financial statement analysis, forensic analysis
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Atiqah Roslan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend