- Excellent career progression
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working mode
- Work closely with Executive Assistants (EAs) to ensure quality service delivery in services rendered to Service Recipients, including planning backup resources
- Monitor closely, the development, implementation and performance of business-critical topics.
- Design and ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Provide support to ensure delivery of objectives in responsibilities of governance, people, financials, regulatory, audits and communications.
- Provide or work with various teams in the preparation/provision/review of useful management information (metrics/reports) which provide overall progress and performance status of GBS - including production huddles, regular updates on key/major happenings and strategy reports and responses to regulators and auditors.
- Produce timely management reporting including documentation, decks and any other essential business performance statistics to facilitate business and operation monitoring, review and planning.
- Conduct service review meetings with service recipients
- Bachelor's Degree / Graduates from a recognized university.
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience as a People Manager and operational management.
- Excellent networking and communication skills, with ability to influence and manage stakeholders from various backgrounds, preferably with international exposure.
- 2 - 5 years relevant experience as an Administrative Assistants in an international firm.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Reeve at email@example.com quoting reference number #258712. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend