Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 14 March 2023
- SalaryRM7000 - RM9500 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Business Controls Analyst (IT Audit)
- Flexible Working Environment
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A leading FMCG multinational corporation. With a 30 billion USD worldwide market, it is looking to expand its Malaysia shared services center and hire Internal Controls Analyst (IT Audit) talents. There are junior up to senior positions available across Accounts Payable and T&E divisions.
- Prepare, propose, and implement control mechanisms in the different areas of the organization for risk management, applying current internal and external regulations.
- Generate and manage process flow diagrams for each of the organization's areas.
- Support the operating units for the generation of procedures and implementation of the required controls.
- Monitor the implementation of the different controls of the organization´s monitoring
- Execute compliance validation tests on the controls established in the risk matrix
- Perform ad‐hoc analysis or other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in professional Internal Controls qualification (CISA, CISSP, CIA, ACCA or equivalent).
- 3-5 years, risk internal controls or audit experience with significant accounting firm or corporate industry experience.
- Good knowledge of internal controls practices, principles and procedures and corporate governance requirements for a global Group, including Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR).
- Knowledge of SOx best practice, testing and reporting approaches.
- Experience in IT Audit (internal or external), IT general Controls (ITGC) or other IT SOx testing spread across IT domains (access, program change, program development, computer operations, cyber security), and able to identify control gaps and provide recommendation to address the issue.
- Experience in reviewing outsourced IT Operations and assessing various forms of Third-Party Assurance reports, e.g., SOC reports, for adequacy and impact on the services provided.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Specific entities encourage language speakers to apply, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese or Thai speakers.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend