Business Control/Costing / Management Accounting/ BP&A
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Well known established MNC
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the role of Management Accountant / Business Control / Costing Analyst.
- Liaise with Business Units and utilise relevant information to produce reports and carry out data analysis
- Ensure accuracy in the computation of standard costs and make revisions as required
- Assist in the preparation of relevant reports (Management / Flash / Forecast) at standard costs
- Prepare Gap analysis report between actual and estimates.
- Assist in the performance studies for Line and Finance Management
- Participate in yearly budgeting preparation and quarterly revisions
- Preparation of profitability analysis
- Support Financial Control reporting and review of any other projects required
- MINIMUM of 3 years relevant working experience, with prior costing / budgeting experience to be advantageous.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be highly advantageous
- Great communication skills to liaise with stakeholders across multiple countries
- Able to work well in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710