You will be assisting the Process Servicing Teams in building reports based on business requirements. You will be the contact point building and maintaining repository for reports, automating manual tracking tools, analysing trends and assisting with forecast. You will also be handling quality reviews, audit and operational queries.
- Generate reports of KPI/SLA statistics in daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Review reporting metrics across different teams and enhance to ensure information is valuable to stakeholders.
- Propose streamlining structure on report to Process Servicing Team.
- Based on monthly report, prepare quality checks sample for monthly quality review exercise.
- Assist Process Servicing team to forecast on trend analysis and produce the capacity requirement report on monthly basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT or relevant field is ideal.
- At least 3 years' experience in business and data analysis, project management and/or reporting.
- Must have advanced Excel skills, working knowledge of Excel VBA, Power BI and programming skills will be advantageous.
- Able to speak and write in English.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)