You will be responsible for the data architecture, modeling, design and development of data warehouse solutions. You have to understand business, system and data challenges to translate them into requirements or solutions. To lead and drive BI projects and changes regionally.
- Design and deliver new dashboards, customizations, integrations and data migrations.
- Identify system needs and define changes and customizations to be made to the application.
- Ensures tools or database is designed and developed properly with the correct parameters and code.
- Analyzes flow of the data throughout the system to validate it is functioning properly.
- Demonstrates in depth understanding of various BI tool and provides technical guidance to end users.
- Establishes and monitors linkage in between design and execution planning.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in ETL/data integration tools (MS SSIS).
- Experienced in data modeling for data warehousing (star, snowflake schema designs).
- Experienced in SQL with a common RDBMS like SQL Server version 2008 above.
- Expert in utilizing Data Warehouse modeling tools in SQL Server environment (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SQL Server, SharePoint, etc.)
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)