This role will be focusing with data and business analytics. You need to have strong knowledge on BI technical and solution architecture to involve in BI project execution. You are also required to work closely with end users on their reporting requirements, provide proposal, consultation, and solution to the report design. Manage stakeholder expectations is also part of the scope. You will be managing a small team in overseeing BI operation and project implementation.
- Lead the development of complex data warehousing/data mart and analytical solutions.
- Develop and optimize ETL data pipeline using SSIS.
- Design, implement, and deploy reporting data models, SSRS reports, and Power BI reports.
- Understand BI solutioning and provides guidance to end users on the best approach and reporting design.
- Implement regional analytics roadmap and manage the delivery.
- 6 - 8 years of experience in Microsoft BI full stack solutions (SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS).
- 6 - 8 years of data modelling experience for data warehousing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and deploying BI solution.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in developing Power BI solution
- Strong BI and data solution architecture background.
- Very strong SQL query scripting (T-SQL, Store Procedure, query performance best practice and optimization).
- Data modelling and data warehousing design best practice
- Microsoft BI full stack tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Microsoft Power BI reporting design and architecture.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)