Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Be part of an International Banking Group
- Attractive remuneration package
- Global working exposure
Responsible to perform daily transaction processing operations of the department as per company's procedures and policy requirements of the bank under the guidance and control of his supervisor.
- Day to day operations of trade finance processing activities in order to achieve operational excellence in meeting the desired agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) by providing fast, accurate and efficient support services to all counterparty
- Work closely with Trade Centre, Marketing Officers and Risk whenever necessary regarding solutions for adhoc transactions touching on customer's risks and commitments or irregular transactions.
- Handling on technical problems [with guidance from Head of Operation where applicable relating to all matters concerning bills/guarantees. Checking irregular/overdue/unpaid bills and take necessary actions as agreed with the client and Marketing Officer
- Identify problems and implement solutions affecting the transaction processing system.
- Participate in preparing data and document during audits.
- Prepare the regulatory reporting related to Trade Operation
- To ensure timely monthly reporting to respective parties required and reconciliation.
- Participate in procedures and operations reviews.
- Prepare manual voucher and mail confirmation / advice to counterparty on a timely basis.
- Improving Trade Operation delivery and processing capabilities and enhancing existing trade products and services features and benefit to meet customer's needs.
- Able to train on the system and workflow in Trade for new hire.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Head of Operations from time to time.
- Control and monitor outsourced activities
- Perform ITIS reporting - adhere to timeline and 100% accuracy
- To ensure adherence to AML/FS-related Group Policies and execution of associated operational controls, and to promptly escalate any resulting hit for analysis and decision."
- Degree Holder preferable
- Minimum 5 - 8 years working experience in similar trade finance operations
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #260922. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend