AVP, Product Development (Retail Banking)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A well-known financial institution is seeking an AVP, Product Development (Retail Banking) to implement growth and expansion plans for the retail banking segment.
About the Role
- Monitor, implement and achieve planned retail strategic and financial goals, ensuring that financial potential e.g. revenue, deposit, or other set targets is maximised
- Ensure strategic initiatives under workgroups are executed and implemented according to stipulated time and standards
- Plan and manage new product development across all phases of the product development life cycle including but not limited to products design, trademark registration
- Champion as retail product specialist on client product solution and delivery including design of work processes and preparation of relevant policies and manuals
- Ensure compliance with BNM and all other relevant and applicable guidelines in relation to products' features and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Banking, Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in retail banking product development and marketing
- Ability to work effectively with external and internal stakeholders in a fast pace environment
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 244385. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710