This market leader in semiconductor manufacturing is looking to add an Automation Manager to their department to bring forth their plant towards an Industry 4.0 stage.
- Spearhead project management for automation or process improvement projects covering engineering department.
- Drive process improvement through automation projects.
- Ensure productivity improvement and prevent quality excursion.
- To identify automation opportunity and drive cross functional team for project implementation. To communicate, challenge and motivate existing internal team from operation team to engineering team.
- Responsible for establishing more robust error-free projects (RMS/MMS/PCS/OTA). Drive lagging indicator improvement (yield, quality excursion improvement etc)
- Approve annual leave and other request related to human resource management.
- Review annual staff performance.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor (at minimum) / Master degree related to Engineering.
- 10 years of experience (Automation Engineering in Semiconductor manufacturing is a must).
- Moderate IT knowledge - Network Protocol, Programing experienced.
- Well known about network architecture and data flow, RFID, AMR, Strip mapping, SECS/GEM, PCS, RMS, MMS knowledge. Research & propose advanced solution for easy operation and prevent quality excursion.
- Strong familiarity with ISO 9001/IATF 16949/ISO 14001 & Coretools; SPC, FMEA, MSA, APQP, etc.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend