Our client is a global semiconductor leader that has led the space in analog IC design and manufacturing for several decades due to their cutting edge technoogy. They are currently seeking an Automation Engineer to join them in Malacca.
Your responsibilities include:
- Spearheading all Automation-related efforts including tooling and applications in order to assist in overall automation manufacturing processes.
- Actively drive change in Projects related to automation by continuously improving application processes.
- Enhance processes related to Automation Equipment in place to ensure quality of operational performance.
- Assist in establishing technical drawings, models, manuals, and documentation for automated equipment/process.
The Right Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equavalent experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in Automation and knowledge in software developing process.
- Proven expertise in PLC, programming, project management, AGV, or OHT development.
- Experience working with integration of factory systems.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification would be an added advantage.
- Impeccable English communication skills in order to liaise with Global teams located abroad (U.S., Europe, etc.).
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend