Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Audit Manager, Wealth and Private Banking is required to have the expertise and knowledge of Wealth Management and Private Banking business, including developing trends, risks and controls.
- Conduct risk based audit and promote awareness and sound operational and strategic decision-making.
- Assess and drives change for area of coverage and assess how these will impact audits.
- Use insights, industry knowledge and current developments to assess areas of concern.
- Effective communication and ability to maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders, team members, and INA Management.
- Able articulate audit exceptions and findings to team members and management, and as necessary to business and/or functional stakeholders.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant work experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management business, consultancy, and internal or external audit will be considered.
- Applicable regulatory experience and Product knowledge of Private Banking and Wealth Management business.
- Relevant accounting, audit, analytical, financial, project management, programming, quantitative, risk, and technology skills, qualifications or certifications.
- Preference given to qualified accounts, CIA, CISA, CFA, or ACAMS.
- Fluency in English. Additional Asian languages such as Cantonese or Mandarin would be a plus.
- Willingness to travel. (max. 20%)
Back to jobsFeatured
Legal Counsel, Third Party Risk
Global working exposure
Continuous learning culture
- Supporting the Head of Legal, to deliver the legal service delivery model and a best-in-class legal operational approach to the team's global legal activity, including through the adoption of legal technology.
- Develop thought leadership capability - as demonstrated by visibility within the Group and externally (in the industry) - as a senior point of contact for Legal related legal advice and expertise.
- Take responsibility for providing legal advice, guidance and support to business units and stakeholders across on all legal matters.
- Assist the Head Legal, to perform responsibilities of Risk Sub Type Owner for the Legal Enforceability Risk Sub Type as set out in the Enterprise Risk Management Framework in relation to Legal activities.
- This will include intragroup outsourcing and other services provided by the bank, vendor and other third-party contracts, third party risk management and country legal support.
- Provide support on regulatory remediation and operational transformation initiatives and related change management in respect of processes, policies, standards and contract documentation.
- Support the Head Legal / legal team during escalation of any material legal issues.
- Responsible for adhering to the Group Contracts Policy, the Group's Third-Party Risk Management Framework and related policies and standards.
- Adhere to the team's Department Operating Instructions for third party contracts and keep them under review.
- Support with continuous improvement initiatives in relation to contract management processes, workflow and other process and legal operations tools as well as contract playbooks, guidance and templates.
- Implied authority to do what is necessary in carrying out his/her responsibilities as outlined above, subject to the requirements of the Sources of Authority Framework including compliance with the Group Delegated Authorities Manual (including financial authorities), Power of Attorney Policy and Group Authorised Signature Book. Includes individual authorities derived from Committees.
- Must be qualified to practice as a solicitor or barrister.
- Professional Legal Qualification
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Regulatory Framework and Requirements
- Strategy and Business Model
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Strategic mindset.
- Strong understanding of the operational environment, processes, and risk management and controls needed
- Able to work with senior management to develop and implement approved strategy.
- Able to collaborate and work dynamically with country, region, business and Group stakeholders.
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #261760. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend