- To support audit teams by providing product/country knowledge and expertise for their audits relating to the individual's area of responsibility;
- To assist the Team Leader on assigned audit work involving Financial Markets. This will entail working on the audit to deliver the Audit Planning Memo, Controls Document, agree issues and action plans with management and submission of draft report to the Team Lead and Manager for review;
- Support the HOA and Product Champion where required, in the development of the risk assessment and development of an appropriate audit plan for the HOA's assigned portfolio;
- Identify and implement opportunities for cost savings and optimal productivity of assigned audit engagements.
- Perform audit deliverables to meet quality standards and timelines in line with the GIA methodology;
- Produce high quality outputs which address the risk;
- To assist the Team Lead on assigned audit work involving Financial Markets. This will entail assisting the Team lead to deliver the Audit Planning Memo, Controls Document, agree issues and action plans with management and submission of draft report to the Team Manager for review.
- Promote early identification and escalation of risks, issues, trends and developments to relevant stakeholders. Be prepared to raise issues/concerns outside the normal audit process;
- Experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment related to Financial Market
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #251100. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710