Audit Consultant (Finance & Operational)
- Opportunity to collaborate with one of the largest MNC in the market currently.
- Gain experience in handling multiple markets across APAC.
About the client
Our client is one of the market-leading businesses principally in Greater China and Southeast Asia. Being a dynamic organization, they actively looking for a motivated internal auditor to join its highly regarded GARM team, which will provide the opportunity to work on and gain experience in a range of financial and operational audits across their diversified group of businesses.
- Conduct internal audits together with team members under the supervision of portfolio leaders to appropriate (e.g. IIA) standards.
- Ensure audit quality, prepare well-written audit reports, communicate audit results and offer recommendations to the business unit management.
- Perform follow-up review to ensure appropriate corrective actions have been implemented.
- Assist with the preparation of Management and Audit Committee reporting, which may include risk management and compliance activities.
- Assist in the continuing development and improvement of the GARM team's activities, including coaching less experienced audit team members.
- Bachelor degree holder with relevant professional qualification such as CPA, CIA or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-6 years of full-time work experience to join as a Consultant, including at least 2 or more years of external audit experience with preferably a Big 4 accounting firm, and 2 or more years of risk-based internal audit experience, with strong ability to understand and review risks and controls within business processes.
- External and/or internal audit knowledge and experience in property construction, property development, retail, hospitality, engineering, or food and beverage in Asia.
- Sound understanding of audit and risk management principles.
- Fluent in written / spoken English and Malay/Bahasa; Chinese is a plus.
- Able to travel
- Prefer someone who is immediately available
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at email@example.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)