Assistant Manager, Pricing
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A leading financial institution is recruiting a pricing specialist to represent the department to lead profitability analysis and engage in product arrangements.
About the Role
- Develop and implement strategic and conduct risk management programmes
- Provide actuarial support on pricing, product development and business risk management
- Review new product's feasibility and design, perform margin and pricing analysis
- Maintain pricing system controls to ensure sales compliance within pricing guidelines
- Participate in product setup, system enhancement and UAT for systems
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science or Mathematics
- Minimum 4 years' actuarial experience or in equivalent area(s)
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders in a matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 244380. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710