- Opportunity to with Global Risk Team
- Flexible Work Arrangement
I'm currently working closely with a Malaysian based conglomerate, a key player in global trading and logistics looking for Assistant Manager, Group Risk Management (AVP 2) to be based in head office in Selangor.
- Review and comment on Group Risk Management's.
- Provide ongoing education on risk-aware culture followed with appropriate briefing and training.
- Update and review risk registers on a quarterly/ annual basis (or more frequently where risk profile changes significantly) ensuring risks are identified, reviewed, and assessed adequately.
- Conduct workshop to present to Senior Management.
- Participate in and/or coordinate Process Improvement/Project/CAPEX/Investment proposal risk assessments in conjunction with relevant project team and/or coordinator.
- Facilitate Risk Management programs by assisting with remediation strategies and implementation of improvements.
- Advise and report to Senior Management risk related issues that arise throughout the organization.
- Investigate and research emerging risks and trends in the industry advising management where appropriate.
- Assist with coordination of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and coordinate with Senior Management as to on-going effectiveness of BCP.
- Preparing, where required, reports for purposes of reporting to Board, Senior Management, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Business Administration (DBA/Degree in Accounting/ Risk Management/ Finance or other related disciplines)
- Minimum 6-7 years working experience, with at least 1- 2 year in managerial position
- Strong in Enterprise Risk Assessment/ Risk Advisory & Stakeholder Management
- Big 4 experience in Risk Management/ Advisory would be ideal
- Must have possess strong communication skills, English
- Good business writing skills and analytical skills
How To Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend