Assistant Manager, Content Management
About the Role:
This role will be responsible to oversee quality control of output content. You need to make sure all contents are obliged to governance, analysis and resource management methodologies. Effective management of operational risks are important.
- Familiar with content management, e-commerce, content strategy, web analytics, SEO, SEM, optimization, accessibility and UX/UI.
- Analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and project management tools (Jira/Confluence or similar) are advantageous.
- Make sure all content is accurate and adheres to copy and content standards.
- Manage technical issues with PWS or content management system.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at local, regional and global level.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)