- MNC Financial Company
- Located nearby public transport
- Good culture and environment
- Assist the Firm's Risk Management and Ethics in implementing and facilitating compliance with policies and procedures, System of Quality Management, Malaysian Insitute of Accountants (MIA) by-laws and other relevant applicable regulations.
- Liasie with all parts of the business to carry out compliance review.
- Provide progress reports on the review and implementation status of action plans.
- Be a resource on questions relating to the compliance requirements and review.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Business Administration / Finance / Internal Audit or other relevant discipline.
- 5 to 7 years' working experience relevant to responsibilities stated above.
- Familirity with Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) by-laws and other legal and regulatory requirements.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at email@example.com quoting reference number #258562. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend