Assistant Manager, Audit & Assurance (Technical Department)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to work with International Accounting and Advisory Firm
- MNC Culture
Our client is a well-known global consulting firm and they're looking for an experienced Audit & Assurance Assistant Manager to assist the Technical Department.
- Oversee firm's quality control
- Organise and carry out training relating to accounting standards
- Resolve technical queries related to accounting standards
- Coordinate with global and local professional bodies and regulators
- Assist and ensure changes and quality of audit engagements are compliant with the professional standards
- Degree in accounting or professional certificate such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in audit assurance
- Exposure to international and local accounting standards including auditing standards as well.
- Strong communication skills, with good written and spoken English.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)