Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for multiple Finance Manager cum Controller / General Ledger Team lead / Record to Report Manager.
Job responsibilities include:
- Overlook the overall monthly end to end Reporting processes - and ensure timely closing and reporting processes.
- Review of Financial Statement & liaision with external auditor
- Responsibility for timely, effective, and efficient processing of general ledger-related transactions, including fixed assets and journal entries
- Ensure the integrity of financial records for all relevant entities, raising issues where there is any deviation
- Manage the performance of members of the R2R team ensuring that processes are standardised, documented and that KPIs are used to demonstrate delivery with service levels being met or exceeded
- Assist with both internal and external audits, conduct regular assessments of key areas of risk and report to Head of R2R as and when necessary
- Maintain and develop a robust financial control framework, ensuring that all group policies & processes, are adhered to and that proper controls are in place in each of the processing areas
- Provide effective reporting and analysis for supported businesses / functions and Finance partners as required, liaising directly with key stakeholders
- Manage the development and performance of the transaction team to achieve efficient processing and effective team working.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in the performance scorecard. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
- Take the lead in issue resolution on BAU operational matters.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 7 years as a Accountant / General Ledger & Reporting works
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- SAP / Oracle ERP Knowledge will be advantageous but not required
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
- Candidates from International MNC with regional exposure will be great
- Candidate as a finance manager / Assistant Manager from Local MNC or PLC is welcome to apply
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or you can email to Andrew.Chua@ambition.com.my
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend