Assistant Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM6000 - RM7000.00 per month|
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About the client
Our client is a fast-growing property company. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply for the role of Assistant Finance Manager.
- Handle full set of account.
- Prepare weekly cashflow forecast and monthly Property Cashflow.
- Checking the invoices from supplier and proceed for payment.
- Monthly Bank reconciliation and tracking & checking the fund transfer into bank account is from which Buyer.
- Monthly account closing including prepares Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement & management report.
- Prepare quarterly forecast report.
- Checking the billing to buyers based on architects cert.
- Calculate the recognized revenue and cost based on the completion of the project.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience and prefered candidates from property background
- Prefer candidates have experience in commercial + Big 4 (external auditors)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
- Customer focus and priority setting
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Lenugaa Sandran] at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)