- Global Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have roles available for Account Receivable Team Lead (Collection and Credit Control).
- Oversee AR team and provide guidance to team leaders to promote standardization and efficiency.
- Manage collections of assigned portfolio via executing collections' strategies.
- Touch base with delinquent customers via calls & emails to drive collections & maintaining customer relations.
- Manage daily inbound calls from stakeholders to address queries.
- Review credit terms and credit limit for new and existing customers.
- Support the audit process by managing expectations and providing schedules on a timely basis.
- Stakeholder engagement with Sales & Customer Service in identifying and resolving problems impacting collections, i.e dispute resolution & contract issues.
- Perform reconciliation of customer's accounts, and timely clearance of Unapplied Cash & Credit Memos.
- Prepare & submit monthly reports and forecast. This includes analysis & commentaries on delinquent customers.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience with at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in SSC environment / International MNC background will be advantageous
- Great leadership and stakeholder management skills
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" & you also can email your resume to Lenice Hew at https://www.ambition.com.my/consultants/lenice-hew?source=google.com quoting 'AR Collection Lead'.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend