About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Account Receivable Team Lead (AR - Cash App)
- Oversee and monitor Account Receivable team (Cash Application) of at least 10 - 15 members.
- Manage & supervise end to end activities for Cash Application and Bank reconciliation, ensuring the processes to be in line with company's corporate policies, guidelines.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with local business
- Ensure compliance in operational AR control metrics
- Lead / Participate in Process improvement initiatives
- Review team performance on a monthly basis
- At least 7 years of AR experience, with Prior Managerial experience being a MUST
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) with SAP knowledge will be advantageous
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" & you also can email your resume to Lenice Hew at https://www.ambition.com.my/consultants/lenice-hew?source=google.com quoting 'AR Cash App Lead'.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend