Accounts Receivable Analyst (Credit Management)
- Flexible working environment
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Fast Career Progression
A public-listed multinational corporation, leading in the industry having operations in more than 30+ countries worldwide with the latest technology to deliver innovative product and services. A company with stability, expanding its Malaysia shared services arm located in the heart of Klang Valley.
- Carry out credit evaluation on customers, assess the credit worthiness and documenting in line with the credit policy.
- Approve credit limit reviews within authority level, follow up on unapproved requests. Highlight any red flags identified on customer payment pattern.
- Process requests according to the established work instruction ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the creation/change request.
- Recognise and solve problems collaboratively with ither teams to resolve issues affecting cash collection/revenue, raise issues that may impact customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the deadlines for report submission are met consistently, and queries from customers or business partners are attended and resolved in a timely manner.
- MUST be able to read, write and speak with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 - 5 years in Accounts Receivable (Credit control) within shared services organisation.
- Working Experience in ERP systems such as SAP is MUST, literacy on Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting, Business Administration, or any related professional qualification.
- Prior experience in SSC environment / International MNC will be advantageous
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.Hew@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend