AR/OTC (Collection) - Team Lead (US/Night Shift)
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with a well-known reputation across the world. They have set up their shared services operations in Malaysia for almost a decade and are expanding rapidly. They are now looking for AR/OTC (Collection) - Team Lead (US/Night Shift) to join their supportive and innovative team.
- Great Multinational Exposure
- Great Learning Curve
- Attractive Remuneration Package & Benefits
- To manage a team of direct reports (approx 3 to 6) and people leader tasks
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with local finance department.
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable related issues; such as calling for payment status, process denials, or any other actions to resolve outstanding account balances
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, offset on account payments against open invoices, etc.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- Fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 4 - 6 years in Accounts Receivable (Collections) within a shared services organization.
- System skills in SAP or Oracle is MUST
- With migration experience would be good.
- Degree in Accounting or any related field
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may directly email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710