- International Involvement in Business Activities
- To Work for a Stable & Expanding Company
- An Integral Part of an Organization that Supports Career Growth & Development.
About our Client
Our client is a pharmaceutical company with a well-known reputation across the globe. They have set up their shared services operations in Malaysia for almost a decade and are expanding rapidly. They are now looking for a self-driven AR Analyst to join their supportive and innovative team.
As the AR Analyst, you are tasked with:
- Support end-to-end AR process and activities by providing accurate and timely invoicing to clients and process receipts in compliance with tax and other statutory requirements.
- Provide accurate invoicing process in accordance to financial procedures and manage cash allocation process accurately and timely
- Perform accurate financial system and review system data ensuring that sell rates and project master data is up to date.
- Work collaboration and contribute towards the continuous financial systems improvement by monitoring current effectiveness and testing new configurations
- Maintain a good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders by providing timely response according to SLA.
- Prepare reporting as well as other ad-hoc monthly reports on invoicing progress to business stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must have/be:
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in AR role preferred
- Degree in Accounting/Business Studies and/or pursuing professional Accounting Qualification
- Ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Strong command in English and any other foreign languages is advantageous
- Knowledge in SAP is preferred
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710