- A MNC Logistics company with global presence.
- Assist with quality assurance of activities and educate less experienced colleagues in related areas.
- Liaises with staff for the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements
- Be responsible for the adoption of new software releases from systems development staff or software suppliers and ensuring the continued support of the service thereafter.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Min 3 years of working experience in Application Support and ITIL Process.
- Familiar with Databases such as PostgreSQL 13, Oracle and SQL command
- Proficient in Unix command, NodeJS14, Python 3.6+, Redis 5
- Able to provide 24x7 on call rotational support
- 3 rotational shifts (morning, noon and midnight)
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend