Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Opportunity to achieve career aspirations, co-working with a group of passionate and like-minded peers
- Attractive renumerations with great company benefits
- Positive culture and promising career growth
Our client is one of the leading banks in Asia, who is currently in search of dynamic and capable talent to take up the role of Application Architect to manage Murex environments, EOD and Operations support.
- Liaise with system analysts, business analysts and SME for functional and business requirements
- Liaise with Test Manager for completion of System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), performance/load testing, and application security testing
- Provide status update on technical delivery to Project Manager/Program Manager and Team Lead
- Manage change release, perform system and environment health checks and supports
- Perform regular/ad-hoc core dump through RMAN/Export/Import to send vendors for build and investigation
- Prepare and execute Ctrl+M EOD batches for different project milestones (UAT, MR, Go-Live etc)
- Perform daily/monthly housekeeping related to accounting, market data and more
- Manage ad-hoc operational requests such as generating demand reports, file transfer, housekeeping activities
- Manage vendors to execute diagnostics and troubleshooting for EOD issues
- Monitor and manage performance of overall EOD
- Perform sanity checks on Murex UI, including but not limited to workflows, real time data
- Liaise with DBAs to troubleshoot on performance issues with the databases that impact EOD batches
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering or other equivalent experience
- Experience in Murex architectural set up
- Proficient in Oracle, SQL, Python, Linux, AIX, Solaris, Open systems
- Knowledge in cloud or infrastructure set up will be an extra advantage
- Proven with track record in developing and delivering global/regional IT capabilities for multinational/regional company
How to Apply
Contact Chan Fang Jayne on +(60)3 9213 1691 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #260055. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend