Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
About our Client
- Global Fortune 500 Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression
- Public transport accessible
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have multiple roles available for Junior / Senior Account Payable Specialist / Analyst - Shared Services Centre
- Perform AP end to end operational tasks.
- Process PO related invoices and credit notes ensuring accurate coding & approval for payment.
- Process non-PO related invoices to ensure accurate coding and approval for payment.
- Perform Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Achieve agreed KPI associated with Invoice Processing or any other related AP activities.
- Process and update electronic and manual payment transactions in system.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are adhere for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and develop process improvements plans, UAT and RPA projects.
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Good understanding of P2P process - in particular invoice processing and payment.
- Proficiency in English and addition languages are beneficial (Mandarin, French, Italian)
- Knowledge in SAP/Oracle and Shared services background / MNC will have highly advantageous.
- Local company with end-to-end AP knowledge is encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Keer at email@example.com with the subject "AP analyst".
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend