Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Global Fortune 500 Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have multiple roles available for Senior Account Payable Specialist / Analyst level / Junior Analyst.
This role will executive a timely devliery of AP processes and resolve operational issue for smooth processing of Activities. Ensure all invoice, travel & Expenses claims, & Payment to be processed on a timely manner.
- Process PO related invoices and credit notes ensuring accurate coding & approval for payment.
- Process non-PO related invoices to ensure accurate coding and approval for payment.
- Process Travel and expense claims including perform compliance and audit reporting
- In charge of validating and payment processing
- Perform Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Involve in User Acceptance Test (UAT) and support in enhancement project, takes part in continuous process improvements
- Cooperation with cross function teams within SSC for monthly closing activities
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are adhere for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Prepare analytic reports and/or accounting schedules, review for irregularities
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and develop process improvements plans when required.
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Good understanding of P2P process and controls
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in AP
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge in SAP and Shared services background / International or Local MNC is a good to have but not required
- Local company with end to end AP knowledge is encouraged to apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Andrew Chua at Andrew.Chua@ambition.com.my quoting 'Accounts Payable' - Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend