- Leading bank and financial services in Malaysia
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent career progression
- Perform orders and trades monitoring and/or communications to identify and escalate for in any of the following scenarios: potential trading anomalies, indications of market abuse, indications of inappropriate client executions and other inappropriate activity within its businesses.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters
- Perform the initial review and/or resolve alerts/cases, primarily but not limited to FX by following the relevant Surveillance, Monitoring & Conduct Standard Operating Procedure to detect potential internal policy breaches on market abuse and inappropriate client execution, as well as irregular behaviour that may lead to regulatory / compliance issues.
- Escalate trade surveillance alerts/flagged messages to Trade Surveillance team leads/product heads for further review and follow up.
- Support all control checks approved by Operational Risk Framework (ORF) & be accountable for identification and escalation of potential risks and issues to senior management through appropriate governance channels and the Quality Assurance framework
- Surveillance skills
- Analysis skills: able to analyse data trends and out of pattern activities, working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite & independently assimilate, analyse, and evaluate information from disperse data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate this decision clearly and concisely.
- Products & systems: knowledge in financial market products, trade booking structures and related systems.
- Banking: knowledge in terms of customers, products, and transactions
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Reeve at email@example.com quoting reference number #258832. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend