AML/CFT Compliance, Manager
- Drafting / reviewing and maintaining on an ongoing basis, local policies and guidelines and AML Risk Assessment matrix to ensure compliance with higher of the Group requirements or local regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with relevant business/operational functions to embed Group and local regulatory requirements in the business procedures and facilitating design & implementation of operational controls.
- Implementing robust AML monitoring procedures (including Early Warning System) and Sanctions screening procedures and ensuring that systems used for this purpose are accurately maintained on an ongoing basis and any alerts generated are duly investigated and necessary action taken.
- Implementing robust procedures for staff and external sales force to raise Suspicious Transaction Reporting (STR) when they encounter suspicious transactions.
- Investigating STRs and undertaking external regulatory reporting as required.
- Developing training plans and training material to ensure adequate awareness programs (including awareness of STR reporting procedures) for staff and external sales force in line with Group and local regulatory requirements.
- Implementing due diligence program for partners and business associates.
- Providing advice and guidance to local business.
- Escalating key risks and actual/potential non-compliance incidents to the superior and ensuring incidents are managed effectively.
- Monitoring implementation of corrective actions to remediate any identified deficiencies.
- Proactively monitoring relevant internal developments and regulatory & industry developments and initiating necessary action.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or Business with 5 years solid work experience in the financial industry handling compliance and/or controls
- Candidates with Certified AML Specialist (CAMS) qualification would have an added advantage
- Knowledge of local AML legal / regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of Nice Actimize System (a.k.a. AML/CFT System) is preferred or any other AML/CFT systems
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and local language
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #251366. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710