Accounts Receivable/O2C -Collection & Credit control Analyst
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Progression
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for multiple positions of Accounts Receivable Credit Control (Collection & Credit) Analyst Specialist / Executive
- To assist in monitoring the receivable portfolio and ensure all repayments from customer are paying in timely manner.
- Implement and manage collections and remarketing processes and procedures in accordance with the Company's policy and procedures
- Working in conjunction with the credit manager/head to ensure proper application of customer remittance.
- Update credit limit/terms in system
- Credit block/release
- Customer master opening and maintenance
- Maintaining customer trading term agreement for record and provision
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- To reconcile our accounts receivable with customer's accounts in order to minimize/avoid disputed invoices with customer's accounts.
- To monitor closely the performance and activities of debt collection and liaise with repossession agents to ensure proper management of account receivables.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant AR credit control / collection experience
- Able to self-motivate and work independently in a fast paced MNC environment.
- Minimum requirement Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or any equivalent
- SAP knowledge is highly advantageous
- Shared Services Background / International MNC with regional exposure is required
- Ability to communicate well with excellent client management skills
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend