Accounts Receivable Manager (AR) - O2C / OTC
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Account Receivable - Manager (AR)
- Oversee and monitor Account Receivable (including Credit, Cash App & Collection Team) in APAC Region.
- Manage and lead a team of 10 people
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with local business
- Ensure compliance in operational AR control metrics which includes AR aging report, Write-off report, order release exception reports, periodic review report, credit changes report, or other AR related control reports.
- Lead / Participate in Process improvement initiatives
- Review team performance on a monthly basis
- At least 7 years of AR experience, with Prior Managerial experience being a MUST
- Prior experience in credit assessment will be advantageous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710